Event brings together the LG family across the Middle East & Africa (MEA)
This year’s LG Innofest 2018 has been held in Cape Town South Africa. The event attracted over 300 retailers, partners and customers from across the Middle East & Africa and represented an ideal platform to showcase LG’s latest products and ground-breaking technologies aimed at solidifying LG as a provider of ultra-premium products.
Speaking at the event Kevin Cha, President, LG Electronics Middle East & Africa (MEA) said: “Today businesses are evolving at a rapid pace than ever before and it is during these testing times, that we adapt and keep up to the changes to be able to prosper and achieve sustainability. Building on our premium products strategy for the region, we remain committed to working and engaging with our various channel partners to ensure LG innovation and technology remains at the forefront of our business strategy to increase profitability and growth in the MEA.”
There was special focus on a variety of premium products that that will be rolled out in 2018, which included:
• The latest OLED TV with the ground-breaking 65” LG W8 with a built-in a9 Intelligent Processor, which made its debut at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
• The TWINWashTM washing machine, which has revolutionized and simplified consumer lifestyles with the capability to wash two loads simultaneously.
• The InstaView Refrigerator, which has won exceptional reviews and accolades for its high-end design and aesthetic.
• LG’s most talked about premium line of LG SIGNATURE line-up with the LG SIGNATURE OLED TV, LG SIGNATURE Refrigerator, the LG SIGNATURE TWINWash™ washing machine and the LG SIGNATURE Air Purifier, revolutionising a premium lifestyle.
• The latest air conditioning solutions with the cutting edge Inverter Technology also formed a key highlight. While regular air conditioners can only turn on and off, LG’s Inverter Technology can control rotation frequency to produce cooling more efficiently.
• LG’s smart inverter technology that has taken LG Electronics to new heights in energy efficient and durable home appliances that facilitate savings from day one. The smart inverter compressor technology has proven to be a ground-breaking solution with exceptional performance attributes specially designed for modern consumer. While consumers across the world prioritize a wide variety of different features when choosing appliances for their home, energy efficiency is notably growing.
• Another key highlight at Innofest 2018 focused on the company’s ground-breaking line-up of intelligent robots and innovations in artificial intelligence and developments in the IoT ecosystem.
LG Electronics (LG) was honored with more than 90 awards at CES® 2018, led by the Official CES Best TV Product Award (presented by Engadget) for the fourth consecutive year, this time for the new LG AI OLED TV (model C8). LG also earned numerous best-of-show honors for the LG InstaView ThinQ™ Refrigerator and LG 4K UHD Projector.
“LG is a world leader in electronics and appliances and is now proud to usher in technological change that has gone beyond improving lives to offering seamless everyday experiences for consumers. We are driven and motivated by a philosophy that is innovation-led, sustainable and ultimately creates premium products,” said Mr. Derek Sim, Marketing Director, LG Electronics Middle East & Africa (MEA).
For more information please visit our online brand shop HERE http://lg.brandshop.co.ke/